- The Boulevard Pool at The Cosmopolitan transforms into The Ice Rink.
- Enjoy a movie night under the stars during Date Skate every Monday and Tuesday from November 23 – December 29, 2020.
- Read more Travelivery stories on our homepage
Each holiday season, the Boulevard Pool at The Cosmopolitan transforms into The Ice Rink, a winter wonderland high above The Las Vegas Strip.
At The Ice Rink, you can skate across 4,200 square feet of real ice, roast s’mores by the fire, and indulge in seasonal food and beverage offerings.
Lose yourself in a magical, park-like atmosphere surrounded by the glittering lights of Las Vegas.
It was named one of USA Today‘s 10 Best Ice Skating Rinks in North America.
The Ice Rink at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Hours
- November 18 – December 17, 2020 | 3 – 11PM (Mon – Fri) | Noon – 11PM (Sat & Sun)
- November 26 & 27, 2020 | Noon – Midnight
- December 18, 2020 – January 3, 2021 | Noon – 11PM
- December 24 & 25, 2020 | Noon – Midnight
- Closed New Year’s Eve
Ice skating admission includes all-day skating access and skate rentals. Guests may also bring their own skates—same rates apply. There is no cost to enter Boulevard Pool and enjoy the Ice Rink area.
- $30 | daily
- $20 | locals, military with valid ID and hotel guests (limit 4 per room) | Mon – Thurs
- $15 | skate aid | 60-minute rental
The Ice Rink is open to all ages. All skaters must sign a skating waiver. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult 21 or older. Minors under 18 must have a guardian or parent over 18 sign the waiver on their behalf.
Date Skate | Enjoy a movie night under the stars during Date Skate every Monday and Tuesday from November 23 – December 29, 2020. Movie schedule and details are available on the Entertainment Calendar.
YOUR HEALTH & SAFETY
All visitors to The Ice Rink are required to wear a mask at all times unless eating or drinking while seated. Social distancing and reduced capacity will be strictly enforced—maximum skating rink occupancy is 60 guests at a time. Learn more about how we’re committing to your health & safety.
FIRE PIT AND GROUP RESERVATIONS
Advanced reservations are encouraged due to reduced seating to allow for social distancing between each fire pit. For fire pit reservations of up to six guests, click the link below. For parties of 7 or more, please email email@example.com or call 702.698.6797.
Travelivery’s curator, Jeremy Womack, started blogging over 10 years ago on his own website, JeremyWomack.com. At Travelivery, his goal is to virtually take you with him to all the cool places he likes and thinks that you would enjoy as well. Make sure to follow him on his social media links below.