Las Vegas Restaurants Offering Delivery and Takeout Services
Amid the current coronavirus pandemic, Las Vegas restaurants are offering takeout and delivery services for guests and visitors, while adhering to strict safety precautions and measures set forth by the State of Nevada and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention.
Some of these Las Vegas restaurants include:
- Freed’s Bakery offers takeout and full-service delivery at a 50 percent delivery discount. A favorite of locals and visitors, alike, Freed’s Bakery, located at 9815 S. Eastern Ave. in Las Vegas, has been serving up baked goods since 1959. The family-owned and operated bakery offers elaborate cakes, cookies, fresh bread, pastries and more. Freed’s Bakery is open daily from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. on Sundays. Freed’s Dessert Shop, located at 6475 N. Decatur Blvd. in Northwest Las Vegas, is open daily from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. Freed’s Dessert Shop, located at 10870 W. Charleston Ave, suite #110 in Summerlin, is open daily from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. More information about Freed’s Bakery and Freed’s Dessert Shops may be found by calling (702) 456-7762, at www.freedsbakery.com and by following Freed’s Bakery on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @FreedsBakery.
- Pin Kaow Thai Restaurant, with locations at 1974 N. Rainbow Blvd. and 9530 S. Eastern Ave., is offering full-service delivery and curbside takeout for its full menu. A family-owned restaurant and a favorite of Las Vegas locals for nearly two decades, Pin Kaow Thai Restaurant serves traditional Thai cuisine. Pin Kaow is open from 11 a.m. until 10 p.m. Monday – Friday and noon until 10 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. More information about Pin Kaow Thai Restaurant can be found by calling (702) 407-1188 or at www.pinkaow.com.
- Pinkbox Doughnuts® is open 24 hours a day, every day of the week at its locations. Doughnut selections are available for pre-order and pick-up at all three locations throughout Las Vegas and Henderson by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Doughnuts can also be conveniently delivered from all locations via Postmates. Pinkbox offers an array of colorful and unique doughnut creations, from classic selections such as apple fritters and old fashioned doughnuts to signature creations such as Unicorn, Pooh®, Shaka™, Flaming Red Head, topped with Flaming Hot Cheetos®; and more. Customized doughnuts with logos, pictures, and letters are also available for pre-order, pick-up and delivery. Pinkbox Doughnuts® locations in the Las Vegas Valley include 10251 S. Eastern Ave in Henderson, (702) 410-9799; 7531 W. Lake Mead Blvd in the northwest area, (702) 478-7465; and the newest location at 9435 W. Tropicana Ave, (702) 222-3370.
- Siegel’s Bagelmania™ is open daily from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 855 E Twain Ave. #120. Guests are able to place orders at the counter to be made to-go, pre-order items for take-out or have selections delivered through Postmates. In addition to its wide variety of New York-style bagels, Bagelmania’s menu includes fresh salads, homemade soups, fresh fish platters, sandwiches and more. More information is available online or by calling (702) 369-3322.
- Rachel’s Kitchen serves freshly made breakfast, salads, sandwiches, wraps, and juices with take-out and curbside and delivery through Postmates, DoorDash and Grub Hub. More information is available on the website at www.rachelskitchen.com and by calling (702) 629-6100. Rachel’s Kitchen has seven locations, including The District, open 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. daily; Hualapai, open 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday-Saturday and 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. on Sunday; The Trails, open 7 a.m. – 8 p.m. Monday-Saturday and 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Sunday; Centennial Hills, open 7 a.m. – 8 p.m. daily; The Ogden 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. Monday – Saturday; McCarran, open 5 a.m. – 3 p.m. daily; and Cleveland Clinic, open 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Zest Bistro & Bar, open daily from 2 – 9 p.m. at 10670 Southern Highlands Pkwy #102, serves American and Italian comfort with take-out, pick-up, curbside service, delivery through Uber Eats, Postmates, DoorDash, and Grubhub. More information can be found on the website at www.zestbistro.vegas and by calling (702) 202-2448.
- Foodie Fit, open daily from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., serves healthy custom meals made fresh to order for delivery throughout the Las Vegas Valley. More information can be found on the website at foodiefitmeals.com and by calling (702) 881-4311.
- The Joy Pop Co. makes premium, small-batch, organic fruit & cream popsicles with free Next day delivery available in the Vegas valley. Orders are taken through the website at www.thejoypopco.com. More information can be found by calling (702) 301-5538 as well as on Instagram @thejoypopco.
- The Cracked Egg, open from 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. daily, is a family-owned business that serves breakfast and lunch at five locations with curbside pickup and delivery on Door Dash. Locations include 7660 W Cheyenne Ave #125, (702) 395-7981; 6435 S. Rainbow, #100, (702) 220-6449; 5570 Painted Mirage #140 at Ann Road, (702) 645-9438; 1000 N. Green Valley Pky #480, (702) 868-5505; and 9921 W. Charleston Blvd. #6, (702) 476-4204. The menu and more information can be found on the website at www.Thecrackedegg.com.
- Cured and Whey, open from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Wednesday and 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. Thursday and Friday at 6265 S. Valley View Blvd., offers charcuterie, cheese, deli meats, sausage, bacon, produce, eggs and bread. Orders for curbside pickup can be made on the website at https://www.curedandwhey.com/pickup/ and by calling (702) 429-3617.
- Big Dog’s Brewing Company/Draft House, open daily from 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. at 4543 N. Rancho Dr., offers food and craft beer, available for curbside takeout. More information can be found by calling (702) 645-1404 and on the website at www.bigdogsbrews.com/curbside.
- Hedary’s Mediterranean Restaurant is open Monday-Thursday 11 a.m. – 9 p.m., Friday and Saturday, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. and Sunday noon – 8 p.m. at 7365 W. Sahara Ave., Suite K. The family-owned restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine, all made from scratch, with takeout, curbside, and delivery. Ordering is available online and by calling (702) 873-9041.
- Parsley Modern Mediterranean serves healthy Mediterranean cuisine made fresh daily with options to suit a variety of diets and lifestyles. Curbside and delivery are available on the website and delivery are available through Uber Eats, DoorDash, Postmates, and Grubhub. Three Las Vegas Valley locations include 9460 W. Flamingo Rd., (702) 799-9595, open 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. Monday-Sunday; 4985 W. Tropicana Ave., (702) 871-1818, open 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. Monday-Saturday and 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. on Sunday; 6420 S. Pecos Rd., (702) 489-3189, open 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. daily.
- Chicago Brewing Company, an award-winning microbrewery featuring a selection of appetizers, pizzas, sandwiches and entrees at 2201 S. Fort Apache Rd., is serving takeout, including growlers of house-made beer. Hours are noon – 10 p.m. Sunday-Thursday, and Friday and Saturday noon – 11 p.m. Orders can be made by calling (702) 254-3333 and the menu, plus more information, can be found on the website at www.chicagobrewinglv.com.
- Paradise Place serves authentic Jamaican food at 7365 W. Sahara Ave., Suite B for takeout and delivery through Uber Eats, Postmates and Grubhub. Hours are 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday and 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. on Sundays. Orders can be made by calling (702) 834-8188 and more information can be found at paradiseplacelv.com.
- Diced Kitchen Meal Prep offers healthy and fresh fully prepared meals with a new menu twice every week for delivery throughout the Las Vegas Valley, as well as for carryout and curbside pickup at 10890 S. Eastern Ave. #108. Hours are 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. on Monday, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. Tuesday – Thursday, 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. on Sunday. More information can be found by calling (702) 820-8624 and on the website at www.Dicedkitchen.com.
- Stella’s Pizza, a mom and pop pizza shop named for their four-year-old daughter, serves pizzas made with fresh ingredients and dough and sauce that are house-made daily and available for carryout, curbside pickup, and delivery in the Henderson area. Open 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. on Monday, 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. Tuesday – Thursday, 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. on Sunday. More information can be found by calling (702) 675-8150 and on the website at www.StellaspizzaLV.com.
- Jason James Pizza Bistro serves thin-crust pizzas and a chef-driven bistro menu, the signature dish a giant meatball with pepperoni sauce and table bread. Located at 8680 W. Warm Springs Rd. Suite 100, orders are available for carryout and delivery within five miles, in addition to online specials available through deliveries via Grubhub and UberEats. Open 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. daily, orders can be made by calling (702) 478-9098 and on the website.
- KoMex Fusion serves Korean Mexican fusion at 633 N. Decatur Blvd., #H. Orders are available for takeout, curbside pickup, and delivery, free with a minimum $40 purchase within a 10-mile radius or with a $5 charge, as well as through Postmates. Open 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. Monday – Saturday, more information is available by calling (702) 646-1612 and on the website at www.komexfusion.com.
- Bruges Belgian Bistro serves waffles, frites, and sandwiches at 5660 S. Hualapai Way, #105 from 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday-Sunday. More information can be found on the website at www.brugeswaffles.com and by calling (702) 358-0099.
- Pasta Shop Ristorante & Art Gallery, serves fresh pasta, Italian classics, seafood and Vegan menus with curbside pickup and delivery via Uber Eats, Grubhub and Postmates. “Quarantine Kits” are available for pickup with fresh pasta to make dinner at home. All pick up orders include a free cannoli with each entree. Pasta Shop Ristorante is open 4:30 – 8 p.m., with orders available by calling (702) 451-1893 or online at pastashop.com.
- Bocho Downtown Sushi serves Japanese cuisine with takeout, curbside and free, in-house delivery, plus delivery via Grubhub, Postmates and DoorDash from noon – 9 p.m. Monday – Saturday and 4 – 9 p.m. on Sunday. Located in downtown Las Vegas at 124 S. 6th St #150, orders can be made by calling (702) 750-0707 and more information is available on the website at www.bochosushi.com.
- Hummus Bowls serves elevated Mediterranean and Greek eats made from all-natural, locally sourced ingredients. Three locations for delivery, carryout and curbside include 10895 S. Eastern Ave #100, (702) 778-6300; 1000 S. Rampart Blvd., (702) 333-1555; and 7645 S. Rainbow Blvd., (702) 333-1555. All locations are open daily from 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. More information can be found at www.hummusbowls.com
- Oming’s Kitchen serves Philippine street food with to go, curbside and large catering at 5180 Blue Diamond Rd. #105 from 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. daily. More information can be found by calling (702) 722-3171 and on the website at www.omingskitchen.com.
- Donna Italia, a pizza wholesaler, serves authentic Italian pizzas made with fresh ingredients and individually wrapped, priced at $5 for a 9” pizza and $7 for a 12” pizza, available for home delivery through online orders at www.lasvegaspizzaorder.com. More information is available by calling (702) 291-2112. Online orders are accepted 24/7 and deliveries are made noon – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday, as well as on weekends by request.
I understand this is a shortlist of Las Vegas restaurants that are open for business and encourage you to call your favorite restaurantss to find out if they are open as well.