- The District at Green Valley Ranch is partnering with ALT 107.5 FM to host a pub crawl.
- Guests will have the opportunity to celebrate the holiday with drink specials, prizes and more.
- Read more Travelivery Las Vegas stories on our homepage
Get lucky this St. Patrick’s Day! On Thursday, March 17, The District at Green Valley Ranch is partnering with ALT 107.5 FM to host a pub crawl with exclusive specials and prizes for the holiday.
Guests can also enjoy bonus specials from a variety of tenants at The District on March 17.
From 5-9 p.m. on March 17, guests will have the opportunity to stop by various retailers to celebrate the lucky holiday with drink specials, prizes, and more at each stop. Stops on the crawl feature multiple bars and restaurants throughout the area, including Richie McNeely’s, Lucille’s Smokehouse BBQ, Balboa Pizza, and PKWY Tavern. Guests will also have a chance to win $100 gift cards for shops and restaurants at The District throughout the crawl.
Additionally, on March 17, St. Patrick’s Day specials will be available from the following bars and restaurants at The District:
- Ritchie McNeely’s – $4 green beer, $5 Jameson, Guinness, Smithwick’s, Irish Cider and $7 Irish mules and car bombs
- Balboa Pizza – $4 green beer (Coors Light), $5 Jameson shots, $7 Irish car bomb, $10 corned beef Rueben and $10 corned beef pizza
- Lucille’s Smokehouse BBQ – $7 Jameson Irish Mule
- PKWY Tavern – $4 green beer, $5 Jameson, Guinness, Smithwick’s, Irish cider, $7 Irish mule & car bombs
- The Local – $5 green beer
For more information, visit their website.
About The District
The District at Green Valley Ranch provides an urban sophistication as the premier mixed-use metropolitan shopping, dining, and lifestyle center in the Las Vegas valley. With over 385,000 square feet of retail space, The District at Green Valley Ranch offers a vibrant and diverse collection of more than 70 national and boutique retailers including Anthropologie, REI, lululemon, and Williams Sonoma, along with dining options such as The Cheesecake Factory, P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, The Local, Shake Shack and King’s Fish House. Situated in a beautiful outdoor setting, The District at Green Valley Ranch is a gathering place, complete with a splash pad for children and a lush park, conveniently located in Henderson, Nevada, off of the I-215 at Green Valley Parkway.