El Dorado Cantina, an authentic Mexican restaurant, and bar close to the Las Vegas Strip known for its tableside guacamole are spicing things up by celebrating National Guacamole Day (September 16) all throughout August and September.
Specialty Guacamoles – available all of August and September
- Tropical – tableside guacamole made to order with fresh pineapple, mango, green and red bell peppers, served with tortilla chips ($16).
- Tres Chiles Blend – tableside guacamole made to order with and a blend of serrano, habanero and Fresno chiles, served with tortilla chips ($16).
- Blue Cheese and Bacon – tableside guacamole made to order with blue cheese crumbles and smoked bacon, served with tortilla chips ($16).
- Shrimp – tableside guacamole made to order with Pacific Wild Shrimp and a house-made Diablo sauce, served with tortilla chips ($21).
Cocktail special – available all of August and September
- Grande Grilled Pineapple and Mezcal Margarita – 56 oz. margarita made with Mezcal, freshly squeezed lime, organic agave nectar, pineapple juice and grilled pineapple ($36).
About El Dorado Cantina
El Dorado Cantina is best known for being one of the only Mexican restaurants in Las Vegas to offer cuisine featuring organic, non-GMO ingredients and for its extensive menu featuring dishes inspired by regions across Mexico. Chef Paco Cortes and his team believe in using sustainably raised products, which means that all the beef, chicken, pork, shrimp, fish and produce used in the dishes originate from carefully selected farms in the U.S. and are free from antibiotics, pesticides, and steroids.
Happy Hour runs from 3 – 5 p.m. and again from 1 – 3 a.m. daily, featuring $5 house wine; $7 house margaritas; half-off well drinks and domestic beer; a $7 food menu, and $3.50 street tacos. Every Monday, locals receive a 25% discount; every Tuesday, El Dorado Cantina offers Don Julio™ 1942 tequila shots for $6 (valued at $35); and every Wednesday, pitchers of house sangria are just $20.
El Dorado Cantina is located at 3025 Sammy Davis Jr. Drive in Las Vegas and open 24 hours a day, with a second location opening in Tivoli Village in Fall 2019. For more information, visit their website or follow on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.