- Sparrow + Wolf Chef/Owner Brian Howard has announced details for New Years Eve dining
- Seating will be available from 5-9 pm.
- Read more Travelivery stories on our homepage
Sparrow + Wolf Chef/Owner Brian Howard has announced details for New Years Eve dining, Thurs Dec 31, 2020 as well as a special Hangover Brunch Kit for New Years Day, available via the Sparrow + Wolf Pantry.
For New Years Eve:
- Seating will be available from 5-9 pm. Per State of Nevada requirements, seating is limited and advance reservations are required. Parties over 4 persons please contact us to discuss arrangements
- The full a la carte menu as well as seven- and nine-course tasting menus of Chef Brian Howard’s favorite dishes from 2020 will be available (starting at $135 pp) with an additional wine and cold pressed juice cocktail pairing is available for $65
- Champagne specials will be offered along with the full wine cellar and bar menu.
- Our favorite sax phenom Diego Morales will provide a fresh funky sound to end 2020 and ring in the new year right.
The New Year’s Day Hangover Brunch Kit is a handpicked party in a box that feeds up to 4 guests, featuring some of Sparrow + Wolf’s favorite pantry items. You will get:
- Bloody Hanoka-San, our take on the classic bloody mary using the highest quality ingredients with our signature twist: one bottle fresh bloody mary mix, one bottle Sobieski vodka, rim and garnish kit.
- Fresh baked loaf of sourdough bread, with really good butter and sea salt.
- Assorted charcuterie, madarin mustard and togarashi honey.
- A wheel of the cheese of the week.
- Jar of house made seasonal pickles.
- Take-and-bake duck confit cinnamon rolls with foie gras frosting.
- One jar of our muhammara spread (roasted red peppers, walnuts, pomegranate molasses and toasted spices ).
- One jar of Turkish hummus.
- One bag of puffed naan chips.
All for just $75!
“While we are certainly eager to celebrate the end of 2020, we wanted to do it safely of course, and make it easy for our loyal supporters to partake,” says Chef Howard. “For New Years Day, we thought we would make it fun for folks to stay in and start off 2021 in a delicious way.”
About Chef Brian Howard and Sparrow + Wolf
Located in the heart of Las Vegas’ bustling Chinatown, Sparrow + Wolf is the passion project of acclaimed Vegas Strip veteran Chef Brian Howard. With an inviting, artistic atmosphere and a three-star level service team led by John Anthony, Sparrow + Wolf balances a drive for excellence with a desire to create a neighborhood spot with lively personality. Chef Howard’s menus explore itineraries between his Midwestern roots, Classic French training and restless curiosity about the flavors and fragrances of the world. Cured, raw, woodfired and smoked selections highlight the seasonal offerings, with plant-based dishes and conscientious sourcing both priorities. Original cocktails follow the kitchen’s inspirations, mixing uncommon ingredients with an eye on entertainment. Wine and beer are also carefully curated. A typical evening may start with the look and feel of a serious dinner service, but a few hours in turn into a raucous party where strangers become soulmates. That’s the story of Sparrow + Wolf.
Accolades include multiple “Best New Restaurant” nods, “Chef of the Year” and “40 Under 40” nods for Chef Brian, and raves from Forbes Travel Guide, Food & Wine, Dallas Morning News among many others.
Private dining, catering, and special menus are all “on the table.”
Sparrow + Wolf is located at 4480 Spring Mountain Road, Las Vegas, NV (702) 790-2147