- The Spa at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas has debuted new happy hour specials, available daily from 2 – 4 p.m.
- The Spa offers three unique, alcohol-inspired treatments available exclusively during daily happy hour.
- Read more Travelivery Las Vegas stories on our homepage
The Spa offers three unique, alcohol-inspired treatments available exclusively during daily happy hour. Treatments are served with a curated wine for guests 21 and over. Each treatment is offered at $175, Monday – Thursday and $185, Friday – Sunday, and each treatment is 50 minutes.
- Wine Down Recovery Facial: this wine-infused facial features Texas grapes and bamboo polish, finished with a whipped peptide mousse. Served with white wine or rose.
- Champagne Cocktail Hydrating Body Scrub: notes of crisp champagne pop as skin is polished by a raspberry and vodka sugar scrub paired with a warm cascading water treatment designed to release toxins and gently slough away dead skin cells. A light shea butter application completes the experience leaving a delicious scent of spun sugar and licorice blossom. Served with a mini bottle of champagne.
- Blushing Rose Relaxing Massage: this custom cocktail of organic agave oil and wine-infused recovery serum offers the most decadent massage, delivering antioxidants, hydration and relaxation. Served with rose wine.
About The Spa at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas
“The Spa offers our guests unique modalities that not only help one relax but targets health and wellness. We are pleased to partner with FarmHouse Fresh® to curate the expansive spa menu, including the unique happy hour offerings,” said Richard “Boz” Bosworth, President and CEO of JC Hospitality, owner of Virgin Hotels Las Vegas.
Located in the swanky Ruby Tower of the reimagined resort, the 25,000-square-foot Spa offers guests the ultimate in relaxation and unwinding in a soothing ambiance. The design of The Spa echoes the property’s desert chic décor with neutral colors and a soothing ambiance featuring 21 treatment rooms, men’s and women’s locker room facilities and lounges, wet and dry saunas, whirlpools, and more. The magnificent co-ed Roman bath completes the 25,000-square-foot facility. The Spa partnered with FarmHouse Fresh®, a Dallas-based award-winning leader in clean beauty, to provide treatments and therapies promised to leave guests feeling fabulous. The Spa also offers a variety of wellness products and items for sale, including FarmHouse Fresh favorites. In addition to happy hour, the state-of-the-art Spa has a wide collection of services including facials, massages, body treatments, and more.
The Spa is open daily from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Treatments can be booked online at www.virginhotelslv.com or by calling 702.693.5520. A 20 percent service charge is added to each service received. All Spa guests must be 18 years of age or older.
About Virgin Hotels Las Vegas
The integrated resort intermixes a passion for food and beverage with music and culture and features three hotel towers totaling over 1,500 Chambers and suites; the 60,000 sq. ft. Mohegan Sun Casino, operated by Mohegan Gaming & Entertainment; a five-acre desert pool oasis including Élia Beach Club and a multi-functional event lawn; live music and entertainment theater with 4,500 capacity; 24 Oxford showroom accommodating 650 guests; an exclusive portfolio of twelve food and beverage venues including Todd English’s Olives, Kris Yenbamroong’s Night + Market, the legendary Nobu, Michael and David Morton’s One Steakhouse, Kassi Beach House from restauranteur Nick Mathers, Casa Calavera by global hospitality company Hakkasan Group, the sports entertainment, daylife and nightlife venue Money, Baby! from Justin Massei and Mikis Troyan of Clive Collective, famous Afters Ice Cream, Pizza Forte by the Ferraro Family and signature Virgin Hotels restaurants and bars including The Kitchen at Commons Club, The Bar at Commons Club, The Shag Room, and Funny Library Coffee Shop.
The property is owned by JC Hospitality, LLC, in partnership with Juniper Capital Partners, Virgin Group, LiUNA, Fengate Asset Management, Dream, and Orlando Development. The off-Strip playground is located at 4455 Paradise Road. For more information, visit www.virginhotelslv.com.