The 4th of July is right around the corner, and Disneyland Resort is gearing up to celebrate Independence Day with fireworks, concerts, and more!
Disneyland Resort 4th of July Festivities
According to the Disney Parks Blog, here’s a look at some of the star-spangled highlights they have got planned for next week:
- Disneyland park – “Disney’s Celebrate America! A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky” rockets into the air above Sleeping Beauty Castle. This special, fireworks spectacular will be presented on four different nights, July 1 – 4 at 9:25 p.m.
- 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing Band – This outstanding military band from Miramar, California, is returning to Disneyland park for another year! The band will be performing several times throughout the day on Friday, July 4.
– Catch the band in a brief cavalcade along the parade route at 3:30 p.m., just ahead of the “Frozen” pre-parade and the first performance of Mickey’s Soundsational Parade.
– The band will help retire the colors at the Disneyland park flag retreat ceremony in Town Square at 5:30 p.m.
– Immediately following the flag retreat, at 5:45 p.m., the full band will perform along the parade route, all the way back to “it’s a small world.”
– Finally, you can enjoy the full band in concert on the stage of the Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree, starting at 7:15 p.m.
- Disney California Adventure park – On July 4, a special patriotic pre-show will be presented at the start of both the 9 p.m. and 10:15 p.m. performances of “World of Color.”
- “Glow With the Show” – Don’t forget to bring along your “Glow with the Show” Ears (or pick up a pair)! Those interactive, light-up Ear Hats magically become part of the fireworks at Disneyland park and “World of Color” and its patriotic pre-show at Disney California Adventure park.
To help you get in the spirit, here’s a look at last year’s production of “Disney’s Celebrate America! A 4th of July Concert in the Sky.” Who’s ready for some red, white, and blue?!