Located inside Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, Gordon Ramsay Burger will introduce a new breakfast menu with an array of food and beverage offerings on Friday, Jan. 31.
Executive Chef Agata Siwinska and the culinary team at Planet Hollywood have created mouthwatering new dishes, ranging from savory to sweet, to help guests get their day started. Highlights from the breakfast menu include:
• Brunch Burger, made with a beef patty, over-medium egg, American cheese, grilled onions, pork bacon and served on a brioche bun
• Hell Yeah Sandwich, layered with an over-medium egg, Asadero cheese, jalapeño, roasted tomatoes, sliced avocado, jalapeno aioli and served on a brioche bun
• Las Vegan Sandwich, featuring a plant-based sausage patty, tofu scramble, arugula, roasted tomato and served on a vegan bun
• The El Loco, made with soft-scrambled eggs, short rib, tater tots, pickled shallots, white cheddar, salsa and served in a spinach tortilla
• Cheesy Tots, topped with house spice, pork bacon, Parmesan cheese, fried chives, and white cheddar ale sauce
• Bread Pudding French Toast Sticks, served with toffee sauce and house jam
In addition to the new dishes, Gordon Ramsay Burger will also feature fresh-juice cocktails, coffee cocktails, mocktails, smoothies and other beverages on the breakfast menu.
New cocktails include:
• Vegas Sunrise, made with Don Julio tequila, Triple Sec, fresh pineapple juice, fresh orange juice, raspberries, and Red Bull Tropical edition
• Oh’ Bloody Hell, mixed with Absolut Peppar vodka, house bloody mary mix, lemon juice, lime juice and topped with crispy prosciutto, mozzarella and basil
• Buzzed Bunny, made with Ketel One Botanical Grapefruit and Rose vodka, fresh carrot juice, and fresh grapefruit juice
• Cool as a Cucumber, featuring Ketel One Cucumber Mint vodka, fresh green juice, and agave
• Irish Coffee, made with Jameson Irish whiskey, Baileys Irish cream liqueur, and fresh-brewed coffee
• Raider’s Rise, made with triple shot coffee, Bacardi Superior, Frangelico, and Baileys Irish cream liqueur
• Cherry Mocha, featuring mocha, Absolut Vanilla vodka, Chambord, and Baileys Irish Cream
• Flaming Mocha, mixed with mocha, Tuaca, Fireball whiskey, and Baileys Irish cream liqueur
New mocktails include:
• Kale-Aid, made with fresh green juice, pineapple juice, lemon juice, and agave syrup
• What’s Up Doc?, made with fresh carrot juice, grenadine and lime juice
New smoothies include:
• Tropical Greens, blended with mango, pineapple, kale, and cucumber
• Rise and Shine, made with strawberries, bananas, and Greek yogurt
The restaurant will also extend its hours of operation to open at 8 a.m. with the full breakfast menu available until 10:15 a.m. daily. For more information, please visit the Planet Hollywood website.
About Gordon Ramsay and Gordon Ramsay Restaurants
Renowned for highly successful and award-winning original programming, Emmy-nominated Ramsay produces TV shows on both sides of the Atlantic seen by audiences worldwide in more than 200 territories and is the only talent on the air in the US with four prime-time national network shows. He hosts and exec produces “Hell’s Kitchen,” “MasterChef,” “MasterChef Junior,” and “Gordon Ramsay’s 24 Hours to Hell and Back” all on Fox, in addition to yearly “MasterChef Celebrity Showdown” specials.
His multi-media production company Studio Ramsay is behind several hit shows in both the US and UK with a growing slate of new shows and development. Launched in 2016, Studio Ramsay was created to develop unscripted, digital and scripted programming, focusing on new formats and innovative programming as well as fostering new talent. Studio Ramsay is behind the highly successful FOX series “Gordon Ramsay’s 24 Hours to Hell and Back,” which is the highest-rated food shows of 2019, and the third season airs in 2020. It’s also behind “Gordon Ramsay: Uncharted” on National Geographic Channel which airs in 172 countries and 43 languages worldwide, accompanied by a first-of-its-kind stand-alone Gordon Ramsay: Uncharted digital and print magazine. The show has also been picked up for a second season. In the UK, Studio Ramsay produces the BAFTA-nominated, “Gordon, Gino and Fred’s Road Trip” for ITV, which is in production on its second season as well as a highly anticipated Christmas special this December. The Studio is also behind the upcoming Channel 4 Series “The Fantastical Factory of Curious Craft” as well as opening the doors to London’s iconic hotel, The Savoy, in a five-part docuseries for ITV. The Studio is also behind the Channel 4 Series “Born Famous,” which was released this summer. Studio Ramsay also has shows in various stages of production and development for the BBC, top UK Broadcasters as well as top US Cable outlets. Studio Ramsay’s Digital Division is behind all of Ramsay’s original content on his highly successful YouTube Channel, for which Ramsay recently became the most subscribed Chef on the platform. The 18-34 dominated channel just launched the trending interview series, “Scrambled,” and plans on launching further series in 2020. Studio Ramsay Digital has also produced content for National Geographic and MasterClass and is in development on other opportunities in the space. Studio Ramsay was behind the daytime cooking series, “Culinary Genius,” which premiered on ITV in the U.K. and syndicated on FOX stations in the U.S., the ITV series “Gordon on Cocaine,” and FOX’s “The F-Word Live with Gordon Ramsay.” The highly popular children’s series “Matilda and the Ramsay Bunch,” starring Tilly Ramsay for U.K. children’s channel CBBC is also produced by Studio Ramsay.
Ramsay also executive produced Bravo’s “Best New Restaurant,” and Food Network’s competition series “Food Court Wars.” In the U.K., he’s produced “Gordon Ramsay Behind Bars” and “Gordon’s Great Escape” for Channel 4; food biography and nostalgia series “My Kitchen” for UKTV’s Good Food Channel; two instructional cookery series, “Ultimate Home Cooking” and “Ultimate Cookery Course,” for Channel 4.
Gordon Ramsay Restaurants comprises the restaurant business of acclaimed chef, restaurateur, TV personality and author Gordon Ramsay. They employ more than 700 people in London where it has a collection of 14 restaurants. They also have a total of 37 restaurants globally and 7 Michelin stars, with international restaurants spanning from Europe to the US, as well as the Middle East.
For more information, please visit his website or follow Gordon Ramsay on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.