Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews Celebrates 10 Delicious Years
- Sickies Garage Celebrates 10 Years of bringing burgers to the masses with a limited-time menu.
- The specialty Anniversary Menu is available from June 1 to July 31, 2022.
- Read more Travelivery stories on our homepage
From Garage to Table is how the Sickies Garage story begins.
A group of friends that would meet up to work on their projects – motorcycles, cars, or to just talk shop – would soon play hooky by calling in “sick” to hang out all day in the garage. That eventually led to some awesome cookouts.
By early 2012, it became clear that burgers were the driving factor in the hang sessions. So, they moved from the garage to a kitchen in Fargo, ND, named it Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews.
Since then, they haven’t stopped creating delicious burgers! Or so the story goes.
“When we first opened Sickies Garage, we were just having fun and playing with the car and motorcycle theme we all loved. Now, to have expanded to eight locations with at least two more coming later this year is beyond any expectations we originally had,” said Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews Partner Scott Upton.
To celebrate this milestone birthday, Sickies is rollin’ things back. Much like a vintage car, Sickies Garage enthusiasts can appreciate a sick throwback. So they say “Cheers to 10 years!” and present a limited-time menu that includes some original Midwest-inspired Sickies Garage fare, as well as some new sweet finishes, including the frosty Birthday Cake Shake.
The specialty Anniversary Menu is available from June 1 – July 31, 2022, at all eight Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews locations:
- Fargo, ND (two locations)
- Bismarck, ND
- Sioux Falls, SD
- Rapid City, SD;
- Bellevue, NE
- Las Vegas, NV
- Kissimmee, FL.
Anniversary Menu Items Include:
- Tater Tot Hot Dish Burger – In the Midwest, they call any casserole a “Hot Dish.” This is Sickies’ delicious ground beef patty topped with kicked-up tater tot hot dish, Pepper Jack, and American cheese. – throwback!
- Chili Cheese Fries Burger – Sickies’ chili, crispy fries, shredded cheddar cheese, and sour cream on top of a fresh ground beef burger patty. throwback!
- Fried Potato Salad – Sickies’ house-made potato salad breaded and fried crispy. Served with spicy ranch dipping sauce. throwback!
- Chili Cheese Fries – Shoestring fries smothered in nacho cheese and Sickies’ chili. throwback!
- Buffalo Chicken Cheese Balls – Shredded Buffalo chicken, hot sauce, cheddar cheese, and green onion, breaded and fried crispy. Served with ranch dipping sauce. throwback!
- Birthday Cake Shake – Celebrate Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews 10th anniversary with a birthday cake-flavored shake loaded with sprinkles.
A new Limited Time Dessert menu will also launch on June 1 and includes:
- Caramel Butter Cake – A rustic brown butter cake made with brown butter and cream cheese, topped with vanilla ice cream and caramel drizzle.
- New York Crème Brûlée Cheesecake – A giant slice of NY-style cheesecake made with crème brûlée custard. Served with a choice of raspberry, strawberry, caramel, or chocolate drizzle.
- Funnel Cake Fries – Hot, crispy, funnel cake sweetness, fried to crispy perfection and topped with powdered sugar. Served with a choice of raspberry, strawberry, caramel, or chocolate dipping sauces.
What is Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews?
Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews is a family-friendly garage-themed restaurant and bar known nationally for its robust and innovative menu featuring over-the-top burgers and a monster list of delicious brews.
Surrounded by décor from classic cars, trucks, and motorcycles, diners always have something fun to check out while enjoying the extensive menu.
The menu features items like:
- The Twin Cam (burger topped with peppered bacon and nacho cheese, dialed in between two grilled cheese sandwiches for buns!)
- The Glazed Doughnut Burger (with a glazed doughnut as a bun!)
- Regular and boneless wings with 25 different sauces
- Delicious shareable appetizers
- Specialty Limited Time Only items throughout the year
- Hand-spun boozy and non-alcoholic shakes and malts
- And a revved-up bar menu
Where is Sickies Garage located?
Following the Fargo, ND opening in 2012, new locations opened in Bismarck, ND, Sioux Falls, and Rapid City, SD.
In 2020, Sickies Garage rolled even further down the highway, to Bellevue, NE, and Las Vegas, NV. Then in 2021, they opened in Kissimmee, FL.
In 2022, Fargo welcomed a second location. Additional locations are coming soon.
Learn more about Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews on their website.