Red Lobster Seafood Co. Launches NEW! 3 from the Sea
- 3 from the Sea, featuring a soup or salad, individual-sized starter, and entrée.
- Check out the full 3 from the Sea line-up below.
- Read more Travelivery stories on our homepage
Red Lobster Seafood Co. is helping guests kick off the new year on the right foot – or claw – with the launch of NEW! 3 from the Sea, featuring a soup or salad, individual-sized starter, and entrée for just $15.99!*
This new combination option offers great value and a wide variety of menu selections to choose from to create the perfect meal. And of course, every meal is served with guest-favorite, warm Cheddar Bay Biscuits®.
Guests looking for better-for-you choices to keep their New Year’s resolutions can choose items like the House Salad, Signature Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail, and the Baja Shrimp Bowl. For those craving something a bit more indulgent, guests can select craveable items like New England Clam Chowder, Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp, and Shrimp Linguini Alfredo for the perfect comfort meal.
The full 3 from the Sea line-up includes:
Soup or Salad:
- New England Clam Chowder Cup
- Lobster Bisque Cup (+$1)
- House Salad
- Caesar Salad
- Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp
- Mozzarella Cheesesticks
- Signature Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail
- Fish & Chips
- Shrimp Linguini Alfredo
- Atlantic Salmon (+$2)
- Hand-Breaded Chicken Tenders
- Baja Shrimp Bowl
- Wagyu Bacon Cheeseburger
- Cajun Chicken Linguini Alfredo
Guests can enjoy Red Lobster’s NEW! 3 from the Sea and other craveable seafood favorites by visiting their local Red Lobster restaurant or ordering To Go, now featuring Rapid Red Curbside or touchless delivery.
To earn points for dining, including through To Go and delivery orders, and redeem tasty rewards, guests can sign up for Red Lobster’s free loyalty program, My Red Lobster Rewards℠. Find a Red Lobster restaurant location near you by visiting their website.
* Offer available for a limited time at participating locations in the U.S. and Canada; not available in Puerto Rico or Guam. Prices are higher in New York Times Square, Hawaii, and Canada. Pricing indicated excludes beverages (and alcohol), applicable taxes, and gratuities. Available for Dine-in or To Go; third-party delivery excluded. Offer not combinable with any other offer or coupon relating specifically to the soups, salads, starters, or entrées included in this offer. See RedLobster.com for full terms.
About Red Lobster Seafood Co.
Red Lobster is the world’s largest and most-loved seafood restaurant company, headquartered in Orlando, Fla. With a proud heritage and an even brighter future, Red Lobster is focused on serving the highest quality, freshly prepared seafood that is traceable, sustainable, and responsibly sourced. To learn more about Red Lobster’s sourcing standards and where the seafood we serve comes from, please click here.
In 2021, Red Lobster was named to Forbes magazine’s list of America’s Best Large Employers and Newsweek magazine’s list of America’s Best Loyalty Programs. To learn more about Red Lobster, including locations and menu options, please visit their website.