The Adventuredome Indoor Theme Park sits on 5 acres at Circus-Circus on the Las Vegas Strip. The park is connected to the hotel inside a large glass dome, and currently offers 25 rides and attractions including a roller coaster.
The Adventuredome hours frequently change. Visit their site for specific days & times.
Because The Adventuredome is enclosed, it is not affected by the cold, heat, rain, or windy weather. Unlike most theme parks, it is open year-round.
The Adventuredome Indoor Theme Park wristband prices are:
- $39.95 – Regular Wristband Voucher – Ride-All-Day for anyone 48″ or taller and Height requirements strictly enforced,
- $19.95 – Junior Wristband Voucher – Ride-All-Day for anyone under 48″ tall, Height requirements are strictly enforced, and Guests 48″ or taller must upgrade to Regular Wristband
Some of the Featured Attractions include:
- Bank Heist Laser Challenge: Crack The Code – Race through a web of lasers breaking as many beams as you can before time runs out.
- Xtreme Zone – Take a stab at rock climbing and bungee jumping – indoors!
- Midway Games – Step right up, show your skills, and win fabulous prizes. Nothing beats the time-honored tradition of midway games like darts, mini basketball, balloon bust, and many more.
- Classic Arcade – Find your favorite classic arcade games in our unlimited classic arcade area and you can play all day.
- Pirates Bounty – Go on, golf a round! Pirates Bounty is 18 holes of miniature golf for all seasons.
Some of the Rides include:
- Canyon Blaster – Let the screams begin! Imagine… you’re on the world’s only indoor double-loop, double-corkscrew roller coaster speeding through The Adventuredome at 55 mph. Just when you catch your breath, you’re left gasping for more! Rider must be at least 48 inches tall to ride the Canyon Blaster.
- El Loco – El Loco riders will experience twists, turns, and drops very unique in the coaster world, as they ascend 90 feet before dropping over and under to experience a 1.5 vertical-G. Rider must be at least 48 inches tall to ride El Loco.
- Inverter – Endless flipping at mind-blowing speeds. 360 degrees of constant g-force action. Can you take it? Rider must be at least 48 inches tall to ride the Inverter.
- Chaos – No kidding! This ultra-thrill ride will whirl you in three ranges of motion with a speed and intensity that warrant a totally unpredictable experience every time! Rider must be at least 48 inches tall to ride Chaos.
- Lazer Blast – You can run, but you can’t hide! The chase is on. Zap your friends and family with friendly laser fire in our action-packed arena. Players must be at least 42 inches tall to participate.
About The Adventuredome Indoor Theme Park
The Adventuredome opened on August 23, 1993, in the west parking lot of the hotel. It sits on a reinforced 18″ thick deck elevated 18 feet (5 m) above ground. The dome itself consists of over 350,000 sq ft (33,000 m2) of pink-tinted, insulated glass over a teal green space frame (to minimize structural poles inside). Each pane of glass weighs approximately 300 lb (140 kg).
Previous owners of Adventuredome were Mandalay Resort Group (formerly known as Circus Circus Enterprises) (1993–2005) and MGM Resorts International (formerly known as MGM Mirage) (2005–2019). It is now owned and operated by Phil Ruffin. – Wikipedia
Learn more on their website.
- : 11:00 am - 6:00 pmMon11:00 am - 6:00 pmTue11:00 am - 6:00 pmWed11:00 am - 6:00 pmThu11:00 am - 6:00 pmFri11:00 am - 6:00 pmSat11:00 am - 6:00 pmSun11:00 am - 6:00 pm
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, which can provide compensation to us at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase. You can read our affiliate disclosure in our disclosure policy.