America’s 13 Scariest Haunted Houses 2018 has just been revealed by www.Hauntworld.com, the world’s leading authority on haunted attractions helping families and thrill-seekers alike find the best haunted houses.
Larry Kirchner is the founder of Hauntworld.com, and shares the highly anticipated annual haunted Halloween roundup of the 13 Scariest Haunted Houses in the country:
- Headless Horseman’s Hayrides and Haunted Houses – Ulster Park, New York – www.headlesshorseman.com
- Field Of Screams – Mountville, Pennsylvania – www.fieldofscreams.com
- The Dent Schoolhouse – Cincinnati, Ohio – www.frightsite.com
- The 13th Gate – Baton Rouge, Louisiana – www.13thgate.com
- Netherworld – Atlanta, Georgia – www.fearworld.com
- Nightmare on 13th – Salt Lake City, Utah – www.nightmareon13th.com
- Haunted Schoolhouse & Haunted Laboratory – Akron, Ohio – www.hauntedschoolhouse.com
- Bennett’s Curse – Baltimore, Maryland – www.bennettscurse.com
- Haunted Overload – Lee, New Hampshire – www.hauntedoverload.com
- Erebus – Pontiac, Michigan – www.hauntedpontiac.com
- Hell’s Gate – Lockport, Illinois – www.hellsgate.com
- The Darkness – St. Louis, Missouri – www.scarefest.com
- Bayville Screampark – Bayville, New York – www.bayvillescreampark.com
Hauntworld.com features over 5000 haunted house listings across every state and Canada. Larry Kirchner and his staff have reviewed over 300 haunted houses, and have been regularly featured on national television shows, print, and online publications. Each year after exhaustive reviews, they ask the best of the best, the scariest of the scary haunted attractions to join their list of the best haunted houses in America. Hauntworld.com was the first media outlet ever to produce a top 10 scariest haunts list beginning in 2006, and have published a new list each year.
Considered the foremost expert on the Halloween industry and haunted house attractions, Larry Kirchner is the founder of Hauntworld.com and is the president of Halloween Productions, Inc., where he has been designing, fabricating, and installing custom Halloween attractions for major amusement parks worldwide for more than 25 years. Kirchner is behind the 2018 Halloween trends and forces currently shaping the haunted attractions landscape. As the production value of the haunted house attractions industry become more advanced, horror fans and Halloween buffs alike have more choices than ever to find scary thrills.
Visit the website.