Absinthe at Caesars Palace Las Vegas
Place Categories: Activities, Adult Entertainment, and ShowsPlace Tags: Caesars Palace, Musicals, and Production
Las Vegas has spoken! Due to critical acclaim and popular demand, The Gazillionaire, the filthy rich impresario of ABSINTHE, has announced that Las Vegas’ “Best New Show” will stay at the glimmering epicenter of Las Vegas Strip, the Roman Plaza at Caesars Palace.
The show’s outlandish acts will continue to captivate audiences and critics alike in a newly transformed venue, infused with mystique and intrigue.
From skating, balancing, and tightrope acts, to sexy dances, provocative songs, and the obtrusive comedy of the ringmaster Gazillionaire and his lovable sidekick Penny Pibbets, Absinthe will give you the shock and awes you crave in Las Vegas with an extra scoop of shock!
ABSINTHE fans can take pleasure in knowing that the foul-mouthed Gazillionaire, his raucous assistant Penny Pibbets, and the cast of eccentric performers will take center stage to allure and hypnotize audiences with the jaw-dropping acts guests have come to know and love.
Upon entering, guests will find the new ABSINTHE venue, suitable for all seasons. The small stage of Absinthe gets audiences much closer to the action. With folding chairs all around the nine-foot circular stage, you’ll see the sweat dripping down a forehead as the feats are performed or get a really good look at the sexy vaudeville wardrobe and topless acts.
“In keeping with the Caesars Palace tradition of delivering high-quality, innovative entertainment experiences to the Las Vegas Strip, ABSINTHE has delighted both guests and critics alike,” said Gary Selesner, Caesars Palace president. “With the addition of ABSINTHE and some new dining venues, the Roman Plaza has become an exciting, Strip-side entertainment hub.”
The Huffington Post declares, “If you only see one show in your entire life, make it ABSINTHE!”
In The Know Tips!
- Rated #1 Greatest Shows in Las Vegas History – Las Vegas Weekly.
- Park in the front valet. The red and white tent theater space is located outdoors on the Roman Plaza, right on the Strip.
- Come with an open mind, as the show definitely goes beyond most comfort levels. For ages 18 and above.
- Ideal for someone who can’t decide what to see in Las Vegas, Absinthe has it all from outrageous comedy to seductive burlesque to jaw-dropping acrobatics.
- No seat is more than 11 rows from the stage.
- Select a VIP ticket to sit really close to the action with a cushioned seat and complimentary mini bottle of champagne or soft drink.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
To get the best deal on your show tickets Click Here to Purchase Your Show Tickets Online.