- ROGER & ROCO, Christina Amato, and Marlon Dasoul join Glitz & Glam Brunch at STK Steakhouse.
- Sunday “Glitz & Glam” Brunch is from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Read more Travelivery Las Vegas stories on our homepage
With a lineup of unique, energetic talent including a DJ violinist, singer, and saxophonist, the live music will accompany Executive Chef Stephen Hopcraft’s dishes such as truffle wagyu flat iron steak, lobster and eggs benedict, and cinnamon French toast, along with $35 bottomless mimosas and bloody marys.
Sunday “Glitz & Glam” Brunch is from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Musical acts include:
- Aug. 22 – ROGER & ROCO Featuring Christina Amato
- Aug. 29 – DJ Violinist Marlon Dasoul
- Sept. 5 – Roger Gangi & Christina Amato
- Sept. 12 – DJ Violinist Marlon Dasoul
- Sept. 19 – ROGER & ROCO
- Sept. 26 – ROGER & ROCO Featuring Christina Amato
For reservations, visit their website or call (702) 698.7790.
About STK Steakhouse
STK is a unique concept that artfully blends the modern steakhouse and chic lounge into one, offering a dynamic, fine dining experience with the superior quality of a traditional steakhouse. STK distinguishes itself by focusing on the social experience with a sleek, contemporary design and an in-house DJ who creates an infectious, high-energy vibe. The menu features reimagined classic American cuisine with signature dishes like bite-sized Lil’ BRGs made with Wagyu beef, Lobster Mac & Cheese, and, of course, the highest quality steak. STK defines the modern fine dining experience with incredible food, world-class service, and the perfect atmosphere. STK has locations in New York City, Miami, Chicago, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Orlando, Denver, San Diego, Nashville, San Juan, Scottsdale, London, Ibiza, and Milan.
For more information about STK, please visit their website.