- Sparrow + Wolf has announced the return of Brunch for Mother’s Day.
- It will include an a la carte menu, flowers for all moms, and live music by Diego Morales.
- Please note, the restaurant will be closed for dinner that evening.
- Read more Travelivery Las Vegas stories on our homepage
Sparrow + Wolf has announced the return of Brunch for Mother’s Day on Sunday, May 9. 2021. Reservations will be accepted 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. for seatings which will include an a la carte menu, flowers for all moms, and live music by Diego Morales.
Menu highlights include:
- Endless Mimosas with house cold-pressed juices, fresh fruit $28
- Green Bloody Mary (kale, cucumber, green apple, celery, lemon, apple, vodka, cracked pepper) $14
- The famous S+W Bento Box (assortment of chilled and grilled seafood, charcuterie, cheese, and condiments) $100
- Deviled duck eggs (puffed rice, harissa mayo) $12
- Duck Confit Cinnamon Rolls (vanilla, duck frosting, blueberry yuzu compote) $16
- Croque Madame Sando (shaved ham, gruyere, miso laced mornay sauce) $14
- Smoked Salmon Naan (egg mimosa, red onion, chive) $22 — add 1 oz Russian Osetra Caviar $65
- Lobster Mitt Gnocchi, white asparagus, lobster bearnaise $28
- Kitchen Sink Cookies & brown sugar vanilla milk $9
And much more.
Photo Credit: Courtesy Sparrow + Wolf
About Chef Brian Howard and Sparrow + Wolf
Located in the heart of Las Vegas’ bustling Chinatown, Sparrow + Wolf is the passion project of acclaimed Vegas Strip veteran Chef Brian Howard. Chef Howard’s menus explore itineraries between his Midwestern roots, Classic French training, and restless curiosity about the flavors and fragrances of the world. Accolades include multiple “Best New Restaurant” nods, “Chef of the Year” and “40 Under 40” nods for Chef Brian, and raves from Forbes Travel Guide, Food & Wine, Dallas Morning News among many others.