Leave it to Las Vegas, (affiliate link), to revolutionize the classic buffet concept. Using a $100 million budget, Bacchanal Buffet completely reinvented the traditional buffet in 2012, with modern food presentations and an upscale setting.
Now that it’s been voted Best Buffet in Las Vegas, (affiliate link), by “USA Today” (more than once), the fever has caught on. Feast your eyes on the succulent presentations from your seat in the air, water, or wood-themed section of the dining rooms. Choose from hundreds of daily offerings, with many dishes uniquely displayed on small plates. Bacchanal Buffet‘s team of specialized chefs oversees the preparation of the majority of the food in front of the guests while cohesively working to present nine distinct restaurants in one location.
Approximately 15 daily chef’s specials are added to the menu and they change depending on products, season, and the chef’s whims.
Can’t choose between the rosemary marinated tri-tip and dry-rubbed smoked spare ribs? Try both! Mini salads, such as the watermelon with sweet vinegar dressing, let you try individually presented items.
Is Bacchanal Buffet your favorite spot? Bookmark it (CTRL D)
DINE #LIKEACAESAR RESERVATION PACKAGE
An all-new experience is now available at Bacchanal Buffet, make a reservation, and skip the wait #LikeACaesar. Voted “Best Buffet” 5 years in a row, the Bacchanal Fever has caught on.
For a limited time, Bacchanal Buffet is offering a VIP Reservation package complete with:
- A dedicated reservation time
- Full access to the Buffet
- All-You-Care-To-Drink package and a VIP Seafood Tower
All for only $98 per person.
WHAT TO EAT AT BACCHANAL BUFFET:
- Acai breakfast bowl
- Truffle Deviled Eggs
- Lump crab avocado toast
- Red velvet pancakes
- Green applewood smoked wagyu
- Seafood laksa
- Made-to-order dessert crepes
- Ask your cashier about unlimited mimosas and all you care to drink upgrades
- Freshly squeezed specialty juices are available before 11 a.m. – watermelon, cucumber, carrot, etc.
- Don’t miss our Asian station with fresh sushi, noodles, dim sum, and stir-fry.
- Avoid long lines. Pay a little extra for our express pass.
- Don’t miss the center island dessert bar with homemade gelato and sorbet, gluten-free offerings and perennial favorites such as crème brulee.
- Crab legs are served after 3 p.m. on weekdays and all day on weekends.
Learn more on their website.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.