About El Luchador Mexican Kitchen & Cantina
El Luchador has extended hours on the weekends, with the addition of brunch specials each and every Saturday and Sunday.
Current brunch specials (subject to change), include:
- CHILAQUILES – A Mexican breakfast staple! Fresh tortillas in verde sauce, crema, cotija cheese, sunny side up eggs $12; Add on a choice of meat – adobo beef, pollo rojo, carnitas, or al pastor bacon $3.
- BREAKFAST SANDWICH – Sure to be a hit, the El Luchador take on a breakfast sandwich features al pastor bacon, fried egg, cheddar cheese, tomato, guacamole, and chipotle aioli on a focaccia roll. $14
- BREAKFAST TACOS – El Luchador quickly became known for their simple and delicious tacos and brunch should be no exception! Breakfast tacos come in an order of three with choice of meat (chicken, beef, pork, al pastor), eggs, pico de gallo, Luchador cheese blend. $14
- HUEVOS DEL DIABLO – For those who like a little weekend spice – two eggs, chorizo, cheese, and spicy tomato sauce, served with fresh flour tortillas. $12
- No brunch is complete without BOTTOMLESS MIMOSAS – $20 per person.
Brunch specials are now being served every Saturday and Sunday from noon until 3 p.m.
Their hours of operation at Monday – Friday – 4:30 p.m. – 9 p.m. and Saturday & Sunday – Noon – 10 p.m. (Brunch Noon – 3 p.m.).
Their Happy Hour is Monday – Thursday – 4:30 to 6 p.m. (Food & Beverage specials)
If you’re in the service industry, come down for their Service Industry Specials: Sunday all day & Monday beginning at 4:30 p.m. ($10 shots of Don Julio 1942, Clase Azul Reposado, and Don Fulano Imperial).
For more information, visit their website.
About Hooper Hospitality Concepts
Hooper Hospitality Concepts (HHC) was created by hospitality veteran Andy Hooper who boasts more than two decades of culinary experience has managed some of the biggest dining establishments in the United States. From New York City and Nashville to the Las Vegas Strip, Hooper has been an instrumental force in the development of inventive initiatives, restaurant operations, profitability, and advancing the careers of his team. In 2017, Hooper took his skills to the suburbs of Las Vegas where he opened The Black Sheep, serving an original take on casual modern Vietnamese–American food in an elevated neighborhood environment at an approachable value. After finding much success off-Strip, HHC brought the valley Locale Italian Kitchen + Craft Cocktails in June 2019 in Mountain’s Edge, which was honored with a James Beard nomination and was named New Restaurant of the Year by the Nevada Restaurant Association. In 2021, HHC continues to bring niche neighborhoods culinary destinations as the team opened El Luchador Mexican Kitchen + Cantina in January.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Disclosure: This listing may contain affiliate links, which means Travelivery may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any extra money, they will help us keep this site up and running! Please check out our disclosure policy for more details. Thank you for your support!