Wicked Spoon to Reopen at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Wicked Spoon Buffet inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas reopens Thursday, March 25th.
- Specialty holiday brunch will also return beginning Easter weekend on Sunday, April 4th.
- Breakfast: 8 a.m. – 11 a.m. | $38 adults, $19 children and Lunch: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. | $45 adults, $22.50 children
- Read more Travelivery stories on our homepage
Wicked Spoon Buffet inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas will make its return with breakfast and lunch service to guests beginning Thursday, March 25.
The award-winning buffet will once again offer its wicked twist on the traditional buffet experience, featuring familiar staples and imaginative seasonal dishes, alongside bottomless beverage packages Thursday-Sunday. Specialty holiday brunch will also return beginning Easter weekend on Sunday, April 4.
The health and safety of resort guests remain of the utmost priority with strict guidelines that meet or exceed the standards set by government authorities in place. Reservations are encouraged in advance, with dining limited to two hours per party. Social distancing will be strictly enforced, where guests will be offered their selected dishes of choice.
Wicked Spoon Hours of Operation and Pricing:
- Breakfast: 8 a.m. – 11 a.m. | $38 adults, $19 children
- Lunch: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. | $45 adults, $22.50 children
- Bottomless Beverages: Mimosas, Champagne, Bloody Marys or Bud Light Draft packages | $21 per guest
For further information on The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas’ Heath & Sanitation Guidelines, please click here.
About Wicked Spoon Buffet
Wicked Spoon Buffet has taken a wicked twist on the traditional buffet and offers a unique market dining experience unlike any other on The Las Vegas Strip. With its mix of top quality, familiar staples, and imaginative seasonal dishes, this Las Vegas buffet satisfies cravings and invites discovery.
About The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is a unique luxury resort and casino that offers a decidedly different perspective. Located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, The Cosmopolitan’s distinct vertical multi-tower design features more than 3,000 guestrooms with residential living spaces, private terraces, and breathtaking views of the city skyline. Luxury amenities include a premier lineup of world-class culinary experiences; an intriguing mix of bars, nightclubs, and entertainment venues; 100,000-square-foot-casino; award-winning spa, salon, and fitness center; unrivaled pool district and an eclectic line-up of hand-selected boutiques
For more information visit their website and follow them on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.