As you stroll Read more [...]
Place Category: Restaurants
Ambra Italian Kitchen + Bar is officially dishing up delicious food, refreshing cocktails, and good vibes nightly at MGM Grand.
The Strip’s newest restaurant blends classic Italian fare and craft cocktails with its colorful surroundings, creating a fun and convivial dining experience. Ambra’s menu takes time-honored classics to the next level with vibrant flavors, avant-garde recipes, and interactive presentations.
Ambra embraces a simple, yet refined approach to food using conventional cooking methods and flavors found throughout different regions of Italy. Designed for sharing, the menu showcases an assortment of crudos and antipasti, housemade pasta, savory main courses, and sweet desserts.
Highlights of Ambra’s menu include:
- Shareable starters: The Ambra Tower is stacked with king crab, lobster tail, Wild Gulf shrimp, oysters and an assortment of scallop, salmon and tuna crudos. Additional offerings include the Prime Beef Tartare with truffle vinaigrette, walnuts and black garlic salsa and Meatballs al Forno, made with Wagyu beef and served on a bed of whipped Ricotta with a shaved Pecorino Romano finish.
- Handcrafted Pasta: Italy’s flagship dish is taken to the next level with the Lobster Spaghetti made with squid ink pasta; a vegetarian Lasagna al Forno filled with mushroom ragu, Fontina cheese, basil pesto, and black truffle; and the handmade Ravioli stuffed with Ricotta cheese and fennel pollen and garnished with parmigiano.
- Traditional Entrees: Carved tableside, the 45 Day Dry-Age Tomahawk Ribeye is served with charred lemon and roasted garlic. Additional specialties include the Wild Spanish Carbineros “Shrimp Scampi” sautéed with olive oil, garlic, parsley and lemon, and the Whole Grilled Branzino, prepared on a wood-fired grill, complete with a salsa verde and charred lemon.
- Dessert: Showstopping desserts include the Bellini, a combination of prosecco granita, blood orange sorbet, granola, and cotton candy lit ablaze tableside, and a decadent Tiramisu layered with coffee-soaked ladyfingers and mascarpone cream, topped with cocoa powder, dark chocolate and edible gold.
Ambra offers two unique beverage experiences. Whether looking to grab a quick pre- or post-show cocktail or leisurely enjoy a libation while relaxing with friends, there are options to please any guest preference.
Main Bar – Ambra’s main bar features a selection of signature cocktails, combining unique ingredients with playful presentations. Highlights include:
- Senora’s Spritz: A play on the Italian aperitif, Ambra’s version adds Grey Goose Vodka to the familiar blend of Aperol, soda, prosecco and orange slices.
- The Devil is in the Details: Cruzan Single Barrel, Pineau des Charentes, spiced Demerara syrup, coconut water, and Angostura bitters are stirred and garnished with a toasted cinnamon stick for additional flavor and aromatics.
- Pera: A semi-sweet blend of Malfy Gin, St. George Spiced Pear Liqueur, lemon, and Apple Pie Bitters, topped with Eric Bordelet Pear Cider and a foamy egg white cap for a smooth finish.
Privata – The intimate speakeasy within Ambra is a relaxing reprieve offering guests a tour through years of beloved drinks beginning with the 1850 Sazerac, first created in New Orleans with cognac, Demerara, Peychaud’s bitters and an absinthe rinse, to the 1940 Margarita, originating in Mexico during the turn of the 20th century. Privata is an ode to liquid history with a menu highlighting cocktails that are simple yet intricate and refined. The cocktail menu details the offerings chronologically including illustrations, recipes, and historical information.
Reminiscent of Milan at dusk, Ambra is adorned with warm jewel tones and rich earthy shades. The glow of the honey-golden onyx countertop creates a radiant centerpiece within the bar and lounge, while the splashes of color and contemporary furnishings throughout the dining room complement the upbeat music and sensual ambiance.
Privata is inspired by the luxury interior of Italian sports cars. Sleek leathers, brown hues, and a soothing fireplace make the setting warm and inviting to juxtapose with the main dining room’s vibrant, high-energy atmosphere.
Ambra Italian Kitchen + Bar
Ambra Italian Kitchen + Bar is open nightly for dinner at 5 p.m. To make reservations, call the restaurant directly at 702-891-7600 or visit MGM Grand’s website.
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino is “The Entertainment Authority,” creating the ultimate Las Vegas experience. A variety of accommodations serve every need while guests discover signature dining by celebrity chefs including Tom Colicchio’s Craftsteak, Michael Mina’s PUB 1842, Wolfgang Puck’s Bar & Grill, Michelin three-star restaurant Joël Robuchon, and Morimoto Las Vegas. In addition to a pampering spa and salon and an elaborate conference center with over 850,000 square feet of meeting space, the resort offers a wide range of world-class entertainment at the Grand Garden Arena; the epic KÀ by Cirque du Soleil; world-famous dance crew Jabbawockeez; master illusionist David Copperfield; Topgolf Las Vegas; Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club; and Hakkasan Las Vegas. MGM Grand owned by MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit mgmgrand.com, call toll free at (877) 880-0880 or find us on Facebook and Twitter.