I have stayed at the Hotel Pepper Tree twice. In both cases, my determining factor is that they didn’t charge an arm and a leg just to park at the hotel. Many Southern California hotels, regardless of how nice the property is, say you have to pay for the privilege of parking on their property. Especially, when that charge is $15. Seriously?!
Anyway, lets talk about the things that I like about the Hotel Pepper Tree and a few of the things that I don’t like. Not every hotel can be perfect. 🙂
You can see some of the Hotel Pepper Tree photos of the room I stayed in and the surrounding property in the gallery above.
Hotel Pepper Tree Pros & Cons
– Free Wireless Internet
– Proximity to Disneyland and Knott’s
– Parking included – guest vehicle as well
– 100% Smoke-Free Hotel
– Very friendly and accommodating staff
– Rustic/Funky boutique property
– Free Light Continental Breakfast is REALLY light
– Walls and ceilings are thin. You can hear your neighbors
– The light on the patio annoyingly stays on ALL night
– Would prefer to see more upgrades while keeping rustic charm (i.e. mattress)
Don’t get me wrong. This is my go-to hotel when visiting Disneyland. My cons are based on the price paid, $100 per night, to what I got. Simple upgrades to the free continental breakfast and a way to turn off the light on the patio at night would be nice. Turning off the light may seem small, but if it’s 10 pm and I want to relax on my courtyard patio (which I’m paying extra for), I should be able to without a spotlight illumination on me. 🙂 I understand the hotel wanting a certain look to the building at night, but your guest should have an option to turn the light off.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.