Launching today, Locale Italian Kitchen is expanding its offerings to weekday brunch, Monday through Friday, from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Poised to please the most discerning palates of the Las Vegas valley, the menu offers guests a host of alluring options based on the best seasonal ingredients.
Executive Chef and Partner Nicole Brisson has created a menu featuring classic brunch dishes with an Italian twist including:
- Locale burger with Chianti mustard and habanero red pepper ketchup served with choice of cheddar or gorgonzola dolce and chips or salad ($15)
- Pane frattau pizza with sunny-side-up eggs, guanciale, and chili ($16)
- Baked French toast with fresh berry puree, whipped cream, and cinnamon ($11)
- Locale fritatta with broccoli rabe, corn, tomato, and 24-month Galloni prosciutto ($10)
- Preserved tuna salad Genovese with Gaeta olives, super egg, capers and red wine vinaigrette ($14)
- Zucchini crepes with fresh mozzarella, pomodoro and basil ($12)
“We wanted to create an Italian-inspired menu that would reflect the personality of Las Vegas,” said Brisson. “By extending brunch to the weekdays, it’s now something that our industry friends can enjoy as well.”
Since no brunch is complete without free-flowing libations, Locale will be offering $9 Bloody Marys and for those who really want to celebrate, bottomless mimosas, bellinis, and rosé are available for $19. Saturday and Sunday brunch hours will remain the same from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
For more information or to make a reservation, please call (702)330-0404.
Located at 7995 Blue Diamond Rd., Locale offers Strip-quality Italian cuisine at an attainable value in both “la cucina povera” and updated American-Italian styles. A joint venture between renowned Las Vegas Chef Nicole Brisson and restaurateur and The Black Sheep partner Andy Hooper, Locale serves brunch and dinner daily, featuring an eclectic menu with a modern twist on classic regional dishes. For more information on Locale, visit their website, Instagram and liking at Facebook.