Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas will offer special prices on Saturday, July 6 in honor of National Fried Chicken Day.
Guests can enjoy Brooklyn Bowl’s Bromberg Brother’s award-winning Blue Ribbon fried chicken at specialty prices in honor of the crispy holiday. Nosh on a Fried Chicken Dinner for $15 or Fried Chicken Wing Platters for $10.
Blue Ribbon‘s legendary fried chicken is a fresh take on classic comfort food. The award-winning chicken is seasoned and fried to finger-licking perfection, offering satisfaction from the inside out. Pair your chicken with excitement this National Fried Chicken Day, with five ways to enjoy Brooklyn Bowl fried chicken:
- With hot sauce and honey. – Blue Ribbon fried chicken baskets are served with a twist. Indulge in the crispy goodness paired with homemade hot sauce and honey.
- With a cold beverage. – Take advantage of Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas’ full bar menu. Pro tip: dine during happy hour and enjoy half-off drink items.
- At a VIP bowling lane. – We suggest eating with the hand that you don’t bowl with.
- As a family. – Brooklyn Bowl offers chicken platters that range from 8 pieces to 24 pieces.
- Before a concert. – Aside from celebrating National Fried Chicken Day on July 6, Brooklyn Bowl will host a free 80s Dance Party featuring local DJ CO1. The event kicks off at 8 p.m. Guests must be 18+ with a valid ID.
For more information, please visit Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas’ website.
About Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas
Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas, the brand’s second location out of Williamsburg, Brooklyn, boasts three levels spanning over 80,000 square feet as one of the largest performance venues of its class in America. Located on The LINQ Promenade, the open-air district in the center of the Las Vegas Strip, the indie concert venue and premiere bowling alley offers 32 lanes of bowling, six on-site bars and rockin’ comfort food, including their iconic Fried Chicken as seen on Food Network’s “The Best Thing I Ever Ate.” On any given night, more than 2,000 concertgoers can enjoy an impressively eclectic live music lineup from the roomy-yet-intimate general admission area, the stage-adjacent luxury bowling lanes, or the top-level private lounge boxes. Since opening in March 2014, Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas has hosted next-level performances by Bryson Tiller, Jack White, Disclosure, Alabama Shakes, Chance the Rapper, Phoenix, Robert Plant, Khalid, The Roots, Post Malone, Jane’s Addiction and more.
Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas cracked the top 20 in Pollstar’s Top 200 Club Venues for Worldwide Ticket Sales in 2015 and 2017; has been voted Reader’s Choice “Best Music Venue” the last three years in a row for Las Vegas Weekly’s annual “Best of Vegas” awards; and was honored with the distinction of “Best Music Booking” by Vegas Seven magazine. In addition to being Vegas’ go-to live music destination, Brooklyn Bowl hosts highly customizable private events of all sizes. From small birthday parties to transformative corporate buyouts, Brooklyn Bowl helps each client plan an unforgettable night. For the most up-to-date show lineup, or to schedule your next event at Brooklyn Bowl, visit their website and follow Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.